Clifford Yount, IACCP®
Chief Compliance Officer, Operations Manager, Shareholder
firstname.lastname@example.org | 503 731 7309
Cliff leads the operational efforts of the firm and is our Chief Compliance Officer. He started in the industry in 1994 and joined Vision Capital in 2011 where he earned his Investment Adviser Certified Compliance Professional (IACCP) designation.
Thinking through matters of compliance comes naturally to Cliff, whether it’s making sure our firm operates with prudence or our systems are as efficient as possible. You might think he’s a between-the-lines-only kind of guy but his sense of humor tells a different story. A proud Washington resident, Cliff is a family man and will one day be seen on a dock teaching his grandchildren how to fish.
- IACCP© – Investment Adviser Certified Compliance Professional
- Leadership Clark County, Class of 2011
- Greater Portland Compliance Association (GPCA)
- Volunteer Umpire, Salmon Creek Little League, 2008 to Present
- Volunteer, Cougs in the Community, 2010 to Present
- President/Commissioner/Coach, Salmon Creek Little League, 2006-2014
Bachelor of Arts, Social Sciences, Washington State University