Become Part of the Vision Capital Team
Vision Capital Management, Inc. is a female-founded Registered Investment Advisor based in Portland, Oregon. The firm provides investment advisory services to individual and institutional clients. For further firm information see our website at www.vcmi.net. The firm is seeking an Investment Associate to join our investment team. Responsibilities of the job include, but are not limited to:
- Perform ongoing detailed fundamental analysis on individual equity holdings in Vision Capital’s Large Cap Growth, Dividend Growth, and ESG portfolios.
- Source and perform research on new candidates for Vision Capital’s individual equity portfolios using our proprietary screens in the context of managing portfolio strategies with the investment team.
- Maintain knowledge of the macro environment and give input to asset allocation discussions and forecasting as a member of the investment team.
- Analyze and source individual bonds for Vision Capital’s corporate bond strategy.
- Help Client Relationship Managers with investment-related questions from clients.
Trading and Operations:
- Analyze, select, and trade corporate and municipal bonds for clients with consideration of the interest rate and credit spread environment.
- Execute options trades for position and cash management for select clients as appropriate.
- Back up the primary trader for all trading. This includes running rebalancing strategies and trade execution. Assist the operations team with account setup as needed.
Required qualifications for the job include:
- Bachelor’s degree
- CFA Charter holder, or progress toward and willingness to complete the designation.
- 3-5 years of investment and/or trading experience
- Excellent analytical and technical skills
- Alignment with our team values of respect, accountability, and improvement
- Self-starter with an ownership-mentality
- Strong organizational skills
Salary and benefits:
- Competitive Salary, Bonus (based on firm growth and personal contribution to growth), Participation in Profit Sharing Plan
- Benefits include employee health insurance, dental insurance, 401k, disability insurance, life insurance, parking, mobile phone plan, paid time off
- Long-term equity/firm ownership potential
- Reimbursement for job-related continuing education
- Opportunity for career advancement over time
Interested parties should email their resume to Marina Johnson at email@example.com or mail to Vision Capital Management, Inc.; 4380 S. Macadam Ave, Suite 350; Portland, Oregon 97239.
Vision Capital is an equal opportunity employer.