Become Part of the Vision Capital team
We are currently seeking candidates for the following role.
Client Relationship Manager
Vision Capital Management, Inc. is a Registered Investment Advisor based in Portland, Oregon. The firm provides investment advisory services to individual and institutional clients.
The firm is seeking a Client Relationship Manager to join our private client service and development team.
Responsibilities of the job include, but are not limited to:
- Provide superior service to current clients of the firm assigned to you. This includes regularly communicating with clients in person, or by phone, based on client segmentation. Client meetings should be conducted in a proactive manner to add value through education and addressing potential planning needs. You will create personalized agendas for each client meeting.
- Regularly monitor assigned accounts for consistency with client goals and objectives and approve rebalancing trades.
- Execute customized financial planning: input data and deliver plans with recommendations.
- Backup colleagues as needed when they are unavailable to address client needs.
- Set up and attend COI meetings on your own and with other team members.
- Learn new account procedures and complete required custodian forms for new and existing clients as needed.
- Assist with client events and monthly educational seminars as needed.
- Meet with client prospects to identify ways in which Vision Capital’s services may benefit them through investment management and planning expertise.
- Counsel prospects through the client on-boarding process. On-boarding will include carefully identifying the optimal asset allocation for the client based on Vision’s proprietary risk‐based process and ensuring a seamless and fulfilling experience.
Required qualifications for the job include:
- Client service experience within the financial industry
- Excellent communication skills with a successful track record of client & colleague relationships
- Team player eager to assist colleagues to support clients and develop firm growth
- Demonstrated integrity and teamwork, key shared values of our firm dynamic
- Self‐starter with an ownership‐mentality
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Bachelor’s degree
Preferred qualifications include:
- Experience using eMoney
- Experience with custodian platforms and forms (Fidelity, Schwab, TDA)
Salary and benefits:
- Competitive Salary, Bonus (based on firm growth and personal contribution to growth),
- Participation in Profit Sharing Plan
- Benefits include employee health insurance, 401k, disability insurance, life insurance, parking, mobile phone plan, paid time off
- Long‐term equity/firm ownership potential
- Reimbursement for job‐related continuing education
Interested parties should email their resume to Sarah Quist at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Vision Capital Management, Inc.; One SW Columbia St., Suite 915; Portland, Oregon 97258. We will contact you if we believe your experience and qualifications meet our needs.
Vision Capital is an equal opportunity employer.