Become Part of the Vision Capital Team
Vision Capital Management, Inc. is a Registered Investment Advisor based in Portland, Oregon. The firm provides investment advisory services to individual and institutional clients. See our website at www.vcmi.net.
The firm is seeking a qualified individual to manage the primary administrative duties of the firm and to assist firm efforts in providing exceptional client service. Responsibilities of the job include, but are not limited to:
• Warmly greeting clients, vendors and all other visitors to Vision, making them feel welcome. • Answering and screening inbound calls, directly assisting client requests or routing call appropriately.
• Completing custodian forms to facilitate client account opening, closing or ongoing maintenance.
• Keeping the office organized, including maintaining the inventory of, and ordering, all office supplies.
• Working with industry professionals, custodians and service providers on behalf of the firm. • Assisting various departments within the firm on a regular basis, with an emphasis on client service.
• Retrieving and distributing mail and organizing and maintaining company files.
Required qualifications for the job include:
• Friendly, personable attitude with an excellent track record of customer service. • The ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks, projects and requests concurrently.
• Extremely detail-oriented with strong organizational skills.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office suite of products.
• Shared values of integrity and teamwork that fits within current team dynamic.
Preferred qualifications include:
• Experience with custodians, including completing custodian forms (Schwab and Fidelity).
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Knowledge of Tamarac software.
• Oregon Notary Public, or willing to become a certified Notary Public in Oregon. • Desire to be a future leader and willingness to demonstrate the dedication and hard work necessary to achieve this goal.
Salary and benefits:
• Competitive salary (commensurate with experience) along with the potential for annual bonuses.
• Profit Sharing Plan, Health Care Group Plan (HSA/FSA), Disability Insurance, Paid Parking, Paid Time Off.
• Long-term equity/firm ownership and advancement potential.
• Reimbursement for job-related continuing education.
Vision Capital is an equal opportunity employer. Interested individuals can email their resume to Marina Johnson at email@example.com. Vision Capital will contact those with the required experience and qualifications for this position.