What’s in a plan? Your life is constantly changing and veering in directions you didn’t anticipate – that’s life! And in our world, that means your financial needs and goals are constantly changing too.
For this reason, we offer financial planning services to our investment management clients. We believe strongly that you need a resource – no, an advocate – to help you put everything into perspective. Someone who’s seen it before, someone who is constantly reading the fine print that (let’s be honest…) you’d rather skim over.
We have the professional expertise to help you crunch the numbers but often it’s our listening skills that come in most handy. Here are some of the financial planning topics we help clients address:
- Prioritize goals – how many are needs vs. wants?
- Map current and future assets to specific financial goals – why are you saving?
- Create net worth statement – what does it look like all together?
- Evaluate optimal social security benefit strategy – you have options!
- Plan for retirement and generating income during those years
- Plan for how you will spend your time during retirement years
- Work with an attorney to establish an estate plan and proper titling of assets
- Stress test your portfolio for ‘what if’ scenarios such as bear market at the start of retirement, increase in inflation or other unforeseen emergencies
- Work with an insurance agent to determine adequacy of insurance coverage – Too much? Too little? Long Term Care?
Our goal is to help you create a clear picture of what you want the future to be and how to realistically get there.