Chris Sizemore, CPWA®, CMFC
Client Relationship Manager, Shareholder
Chris joined the firm in 2001 and has earned his Certified Private Wealth Advisor (CPWA) and Chartered Mutual Fund Counselor (CMFC) designations. He has in-depth knowledge and experience in helping clients identify and work towards their financial goals.
Meeting Chris today, you’d have no idea that he ended up in this business by accident. He loves (and is really good at!) breaking down complex financial concepts so that his clients can easily understand what’s happening in their portfolios. That’s probably because he spends his time outside the office coaching his daughter’s basketball and soccer teams. He’s the kind of coach that will make every kid feel successful.
- CPWA® – Certified Private Wealth Advisor
- CMFC – Chartered Mutual Fund Counselor
- IMCA – Investment Management Consultants Association
- Tigard Competitive Hoops – Coach of Coaches for the girls’ side of the program. 2013-Present
- Morrison Child and Family Services – Board Member, Executive Committee Member, Chair of Investment Committee 2005-2011
Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, Pacific Lutheran University, 1994