Sarah Quist, CFP®, CDFA
Director of Client Relationships, Principal
Sarah leads our Individual Wealth Management practice and has over 30 years of investment experience. She works directly with clients to provide asset management, financial planning and divorce financial analysis.
Sarah was born into this business. Sitting on a trading desk at the age of 21, she learned resiliency and how to fight for her clients early on. She has the most loyal clients we’ve seen. Like her four boys, they know that she will literally do anything for them. She lives outside the box and is happy as long as her children (and maybe a chocolate chip cookie or two) are nearby.
- CDFA Certified Divorce Financial Analyst
- Financial Planning Association
- Women in Insurance & Financial Services
- Member, Women’s Foundation of Oregon, 2016 to Present
- Board Member, Meals on Wheels, 2010 to 2011
Bachelor of Science in Economics, University of Oregon, 1986