Marina Johnson, CFA
Managing Director, Principal
Marina co-founded the firm with Sue and is focused on the firm’s strategic direction and investment efforts. She has over 20 years of investment experience.
To say that Marina is a natural in this business is an understatement. Our co-founder began charting stocks when she was 8 and today she remains as passionate as ever. When not combing through macro and micro economic research, Marina can be found watching or playing sports. Whether it’s her boys’ football, basketball or baseball games, college and professional sports or a family game of pickup in the backyard, she loves it all.
- CFA Charter, 2002, CFA Institute
- ‘Financial equality: Steps to bridging the gender gap in reaching financial goals’, Portland Business Journal, 12 July, 2019
- ‘I was a pioneer as a woman in this industry’: Sue McGrath & Marina Johnson, RIA, January 2019
- “Pullbacks Wanted,” Markets Media, 2014
- CFA Society of Portland
- CFA Institute
- 401(k) Committee, Friends of the Children
- Lincoln High School CTE Business Advisory Committee
- Investment Committee, Oregon Episcopal School
- Board Member, Junior League of Portland
- Board Member, Friends of the Children
Bachelor of Science in Finance cum laude, beta gamma sigma, Santa Clara University, 1997