Marina Johnson, CFA
Chief Investment Officer, Principal
Marina co-founded the firm with Sue and leads our research in individual stocks as our Chief Investment Officer. She has over 20 years of investment experience.
To say that Marina is a natural in this business is an understatement. Our co-founder began charting stocks when she was 8 and today she remains as passionate as ever. When not combing through macro and micro economic research, Marina can be found watching or playing sports. Whether it’s her boys’ football, basketball or baseball games, college and professional sports or a family game of pickup in the backyard, she loves it all.
- CFA Charter, 2002, CFA Institute
- CFA Society of Portland
- CFA Institute
- 401(k) Committee, Friends of the Children
- Investment Committee, Oregon Episcopal School
- Board Member, Junior League of Portland
- Board Member, Friends of the Children
Bachelor of Science in Finance cum laude, beta gamma sigma, Santa Clara University, 1997