Stacy Sizemore, IACCP®
Chief Compliance Officer
Stacy joined Vision Capital as Chief Compliance Officer in 2022. She is an employee of tru Independence and brings almost two decades of experience in compliance as a partner to our team at Vision Capital.
Stacy’s love for organization made compliance a perfect career choice. She enjoys taking the pain out of compliance for everyone involved. As a proud native to Portland, she takes advantage of the big city and the nearby mountains, beaches and desert to spend time with her husband and daughter. In addition to her family, Stacy has a passion for dogs and is a Patreon for the Be Like Josh Foundation, an organization dedicated to the study and advocacy for dogs with neurological disabilities. Of course, her own dog Molly, a Peekapoo is always number one.
- IACCP® – Investment Adviser Certified Compliance Professional
- What Financial Advisors Should Know About SEC Rules Allowing Testimonials, U.S. News and World Report, 2021
- Big Firms Likely to Benefit from SEC Advertising Regulation Update, Financial Planning, 2021
- Digital Marketing – Know Social Media Rules, Investors.com, 2020
- The Roadmap to Compliance with Stacy Sizemore, Podcast “Indie Advisor”, 2022
- Staying True to PTE, WealthManagement.com, 2022
- Greater Portland Compliance Association (GPCA)
- Portland Chapter of the Women Leaders Association
Bachelor of Science in Sociology and Journalism, Oregon State University, 1990