Sue co-founded Vision Capital Management with her daughter, Marina, in 1999 and has over 35 years of investment management experience. Additionally, her decade of experience as a CPA provides the firm with deep knowledge in the areas of tax and estate planning.
Sue’s current goal? To walk on her hands. We think she’s getting pretty close and certainly has the energy for it. You can find Sue at the gym every morning, bright eyed and bushy tailed, despite the 4:30 am wakeup call. Sue is our fearless leader and whether it’s doing financial plans in her head or quarterbacking a client’s estate plan, she is an expert in guiding her clients through life’s many stages.
- CPA (Not Practicing)
- Distinguished Alumni Achievement Award, iMPACT Magazine, Oregon State College of Science, 2017
- Top Women-Owned RIAs in 2016
- Martin Chaves Lifetime Achievement Award, 2015
- “The Sum Total of a Math Degree,” iMPACT Magazine, Oregon State College of Science”
- Portland Business Journal Women of Influence award, 2006
- Co-President Elect, ARCS Foundation Oregon, Advancing Science in America, 2013 to Present
- Board Member, Susan G. Komen Foundation of Oregon and SW Washington, 2014 to Present
- Board Member, Oregon State University College of Science, 2014 to 2017
- Partner, Social Venture Partners Portland, 2004 to 2017
- Board Member, Oregon Society of CPAs Educational Foundation, 1995 to 2015
- Trustee, Oregon State University Foundation, 1990 to 2013
Bachelor of Science with honors in Mathematics, Oregon State University, 1970